Roseville Business Owners or General Managers
Dear Roseville Business Owner or Manager,
As a member of our wonderful Roseville business community, we would truly appreciate your consideration of this humble appeal to partner with us for the 19th Annual City Awards Banquet for our first responders. The City Awards Banquet is our community's "Thank You" gift back to our brave Fire and Police Departments for their outstanding service to our community.
We are excited and privileged as a community of local businesses, churches and residents to host the 19th Annual City Awards Banquet dedicated to honoring our courageous Roseville Police and Fire Personnel who daily serve among us. This unique elegant “Emmy” style awards event is being held on May 4, 2018 with Award Winning Multimedia Journalist, Cristina Mendonsa as our outstanding emcee.
Each department votes on their peer recipient with the awards presented by the Police Chief and the Fire Chief. (Example: Officer or Firefighter of the Year, Unsung Hero and numerous others.) They vote, we provide the distinguished awards, festivities and announce the winners. Our previous inspirational guest speakers have ranged from N.Y.P.D. and N.Y.F.D., Mr. T, Erick Estrada (actors), pro athletes, Navy S.E.A.L. veteran to the Chief of the Granite Mountain hotshots. (This elite team had a movie released in 2017 “Only The Brave” depicting their story of the 19 elite firefighters out of 20 whom lost their lives fighting the Yarnell Fire in 2013.)
Roseville’s first responders are genuine community heroes who willingly choose a high stress profession, which requires them to daily be willing to sacrifice (Sometimes the ultimate sacrifice, 218 fatalities: 125 law enforcement & 93 firefighter fatalities reported across the U.S. in 2017.) for strangers and serve their community without acknowledgment.
For this reason, we extend our sincere appreciation to you as a business owner in our community for considering partnering with us in creating this elegant evening of honoring.
We are humbly grateful for your consideration.
Due to our limited seating, the nature of this event and respecting the privacy of our police and fire personnel, this event is not open to the general public.
If any further questions arise, please contact me anytime.
With sincere gratitude,
Reminiscent of a Night at the Emmy’s for our Roseville Police and Fire Departments
Roseville's Police and Fire Departments Vote For Their Peers and We Announce The Winners.
The nominees for the years awards are...
Premier Honoring Partner
- Company name announced and thanked by our emcee "Live" as our Premier Honoring Partner
- Company name in press release as Premier Honoring Partner
Company logo/name in press release as Premier Honoring Partner on signage and a slide within our visual presentation
- Company logo/name in prime location as our Premier Honoring Partner within our printed program
- Company logo/name in a prime location as our Premier Event Sponsor on our website
- 4 sponsor guest tickets or shout out "thank you and enjoy your evening" video from company CEO to be shown that evening (we can produce for you)
Roseville's Finest VIP Experience
- Company logo/name as our evenings VIP Experience Sponsor on (VIP) signage and a VIP Experience dedicated slide within our visual presentation
- Company logo/name printed on the red carpet Step and Repeat (photo backdrop)
- Company logo/name in prominent VIP Experience Sponsor location within our printed program
- Company logo/name in prominent location on our website
- 2 sponsorship tickets
Officer/Firefighter of the Year Sponsorship
- Company logo/name as our evening's Official Award Sponsor on a dedicated slide within our visual presentation
- Company logo/name within our printed program as an Official Award Sponsor
- Company name/logo on our website
Unsung Hero Award Sponsorship
- Company logo/name within visual presentation
- Company logo/name within out printed program
Extraordinary Performance Sponsorship
- Company logo/name within our printed program
CUSTOMIZED SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Let’s creatively partner and develop benefits respective of your company’s sponsorship goals. Please contact event producer, Sondra Jensen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-259-3455.